Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hey ya'll!

Haven't written in a while! Things are good. I did feel a little guilty about missing yoga on Tuesday, but it was for a good reason: My cousin Amber just had a baby!! My weight has stayed the same since I last posted, 130. Probably from the high sodium cashew chicken that my dad elected for his birthday lunch. But I am weighing myself tomorrow morning and will be seeing how I've progressed! I got a very good compliment at work today that the outfit I'm wearing makes me look "tiny." I love that!!

Here's a mode of inspriation: Kristin Cavallari (she was on The Hills) just got engaged to Chicago Bears QB Jay Cutler- because of this, there have been pics of her all over the news/Internet, flashing her ring. Every time I see her, I think, wow- I want to look like that! I think she's about my height, and she looks so good- very toned and in shape, but skinny. Just saw a pic of her leaving the gym, looking great! It's little things like this that keep inspiring me. I'm excited for hot yoga tonight with Karamie! Here's to a good, healthy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment