Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

Today is a good day! I have lost 2.2 ibs since my Biggest Loser Challenge weigh-in last Tuesday. So I am now 131.4. I am really excited because my friend Amanda recommended a site to me called MyFitnessPal, and I just love it. You log all your meals, snacks, even water intake, and all of your exercise. You put in how much you weigh, and how much weight you want to lose. It tells you the number of calories you need to stay under, and how many weeks it will take you to get to your goal. It has food from just about every restaurant on there so no more excuses for not counting calories! I love this and it is so helpful. What's even better is that I got some of my work friends to join as well, so we can all motivate each other!

My workout last night was 30 minutes of Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga. I'm telling you, that yoga is even more difficult than the poses in hot yoga! The heat helps in hot yoga though because it makes your body more flexible, maybe that's why I think yoga outside the heat room is difficult!! I am so thankful that I brought my friend Karamie to hot yoga last Thursday because she absolutely loved it and is going to start attending with me regularly. She is going with me again Thursday! And I'm going tonight by myself. So excited! It feels so good to sweat out toxins!

No comments:

Post a Comment