Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Work in Progress

I lost 2 pounds since last weeks weigh in. I would have lost more...if I hadn't had spaghetti for dinner last night! lol. I did only have 1 piece of garlic bread though, which is an accomplishment for me, considering I looove bread. I am currently reading a book right now that is really changing my perspective on things! It's called Skinny Bitch, I'm sure you've heard of it. Yes, the authors promote a vegan lifestyle, but it really does make sense, what they're advocating. I've started buying some organic foods; I am trying things slowly but surely to see what I like. I love Horizons Organic Reduced Fat Chocolate Milk!!! Tastes very much like plain ole chocolate milk, with about half the calories! I also bought some organic Fig Newman's- they taste exactly like regular fig newtons. Got organic macaroni and cheese- haven't tried yet. Got Soy Delicious Peanut Butter Zig Zag ice cream...tried and loved! It's completely dairy free! Also Amy's Organic Pizza Rolls and Newman's Own Cheese Pizza. It feels good buying products that are free of added chemicals and pesticides!!

Also, I have continued my hot yoga...I have been doing it (almost) every Tuesday and Thursday for the past month and a half now, and absolutely LOVE it. I improve my form with each class, and am really loving what it does for my body. I remember the first few classes I had to rest a couple times (several in the class do), but now I never have to rest, and really don't have to drink that much water. My body has gotten used to it!! It's now become my Tuesday-Thursday ritual! I go without even thinking about it. Anyway, just thought I would update this thing on my glorious life lately! Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment